Online trading is speculative and may result in substantial or complete loss of funds, or even losses in excess of your initial capital deposit. It should therefore be undertaken only with "risk capital," defined as funds that are not necessary to your survival or well-being. It is your responsibility to consider whether foreign exchange trading is suitable for your financial position and investment objectives. If you do not thoroughly understand either the risks involved in online trading or Financika's various trading rules and policies, you are hereby instructed not to engage in trading in any financial instruments. In such a case, you may also seek advice and consultation from an independent financial advisor.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, trading involves risks associated with the following factors:
1. The Company does not and cannot guarantee the initial capital of the Client or its value or any money invested in any Financial Instrument.
2. The “gearing” or “leverage” available in CFDs and spot foreign currency trading (i.e. the funds the Company requires you to provide when a position is opened compared to the notional size of trade you can enter into) means that a small margin deposit can lead to large losses as well as gains. It also means that a relatively small movement can lead to a proportionately much larger movement in the size of any loss or profit, which can work against you as well as for you.
3. Losses may be compounded due to sudden adverse market movements and the value of any investment in financial instruments may fluctuate upwards or downwards and it is even probable that the investment may become of no value.
4. The Client might assume, as a result of transactions in such instruments, financial commitments and other additional obligations, including contingent liabilities, additional to the cost of acquiring the instruments (e.g. commissions or other charges).
5. Execution of orders at a stipulated price, or contingent "stop-loss" or "stop-limit" orders, may be impossible or costly due to certain market conditions or fluctuations. You may on short notice be called upon to deposit additional margin funds, the failure of which may result in the liquidation of your position and your liability for any deficit in your account.
6. Currency is not traded on an exchange and some combinations are traded irregularly. Price quotations for such orders may be outdated or unreliable due to the absence of a counter-party, among other reasons. Orders for such trading may in any case not be readily realizable.
7. Financika, or a bank or broker that it uses, may become insolvent resulting in immediate closing of your positions.
By using Financika, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this disclosure.